I read dozens of posts, tweets and interviews every week, but only one or two will stop me in my tracks and change the way I work.
This series delves into 12 ideas from 2013 that can have a big impact on anyone building web products and companies. Many of these will cut across professions as well. These aren’t new ideas, and several didn’t originate with the people I credit here. That’s okay; the idea is the idea! And good ideas should spread.
I hope you find something new or validating in here. Thanks for reading!
12 Days of Ideas
- Day One: Design Solutions, Not Software
- Day Two: Discover Your Ideal Customer
- Day Three: Businesses (Should) Build Communities
- Day Four: When in Doubt, Raise Your Prices
- Day Five: Make Sure Everyone Understands Your Sales Metrics
- Day Six: Your Email List is Your Greatest Asset
- Day Seven: Say No
- Day Eight: Keep Customers to Make Customers
- Day Nine: Be Patient
- Day Ten: Fail Quickly
- Day Eleven: Focus on the Right Priorities
- Day Twelve: Ship